Last updated: April 21, 2017
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- When you create an account the information you provide must be accurate.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You are responsible for ensuring customers are invoiced the correct amount.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not access Bluegrass App private API by means other than those permitted by Bluegrass App.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means.
To enjoy access to the Service, you must register as a member of the Service and enter into a subscription agreement with Bluegrass App. By purchasing a Subscription you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Account Registration, all information that you provide to us must be accurate, including but not limited to your name, company, email, and address. You are responsible for keeping such information up-to-date and must provide changes promptly to your account.
- An initial 45-day trial period is granted at no cost.
- With a Subscription, you have access to generate, manage, print and/or email 1000 invoices per month.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel your Subscription at anytime.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- We may modify the Subscription fees with 30 days prior notice.
- Refunds of Subscription must be submitted via iTunes.
Term & Termination
This Agreement is effective from the date that you first access the Service and shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. Bluegrass App may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or your access to and use of the Service, or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice. This Agreement will also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. All disclaimers and all limitations of liability and all Bluegrass App rights of ownership shall survive any termination.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or any part or portion thereof, with or without notice to you. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service, or any part of portion thereof. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to obligate Bluegrass App to maintain and support the Service, or any part or portion thereof, during the term of this Agreement.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION AND SERVICE IS CURRENT AND/OR UP-TO-DATE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE, OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETE, ACCURATE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR THAT ANY PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICE, IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE EITHER IN TERMS OF ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH HARDWARE OR OTHER SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND INFORMATION AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WHATSOEVER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), UNDER ANY STATUTE OR LAW OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OCCURRENCES WHICH WOULD OR MIGHT LEAD TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. IF WE ARE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO REIMBURSEMENT OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO US.